UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionhelp with system (playmaker) Emptyhelp with system (playmaker)

more_horiz
Hello there, can anybody explain to me how can I make such a system so that I can prescribe the combination to the buttons can be generated randomly by any expert there who knows how to do it, please help !!! scrolling buttons that must be pressed in time (will some action), or, if the button is not pressed in time will be different action.I Want to know how to implement it by means of Gu all to implement it? help with system (playmaker) Maxresdefault
help with system (playmaker) Maxresdefault

descriptionhelp with system (playmaker) EmptyRe: help with system (playmaker)

more_horiz
Hello

We see that you have some issues with your project/script, however we can help you for a price. If you would like us to work for you then please feel free to contact us at http://RenntekStudios.co.uk or on Skype at RenntekStudios thanks

Our prices are very cheap. Little errors we can fix for free, otherwise projects we can discuss prices. Hope you get in touch shortly thank you...
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply