UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

The Island Update 12

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionThe Island Update 12 EmptyThe Island Update 12

more_horiz
I want to showcase my new Update , please leave a commet on what you think about it

here is the Update:

this game wont be finished :/ (but i still keep the source)

Last edited by NXTGenerationsTv on Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionThe Island Update 12 EmptyRe: The Island Update 12

more_horiz
Wow, I'm really impressed! Really great game, I'd love to play it!

more_horiz
I wanna play it too! I'm trying to learn how to create 3D character models in Blender atm though for my game. Anyways great game! I hope to see more come from it!

more_horiz
thank you guys for your positive feedback ... but there is still much to do and i have to collect money for it somehow ... any ideas ?

more_horiz
NXTGenerationsTv wrote:
thank you guys for your positive feedback ... but there is still much to do and i have to collect money for it somehow ... any ideas ?

Well, you could do a kickstarter for the game, or even just add a paypal donate link in the description of your vids.

more_horiz
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
NXTGenerationsTv wrote:

Well, you could do a kickstarter for the game, or even just add a paypal donate link in the description of your vids.

i will ... and im thinking about selling 3d models ... and also selling small android games or so ...

more_horiz
That is a great idea! Also maybe you could sell some unity 3D prefabs to the asset store?

more_horiz
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
That is a great idea! Also maybe you could sell some unity 3D prefabs to the asset store?

yeah thx for the idea ... maybe i will

more_horiz
You could also make some VIP things or something, that's how I plan get funds from my games Smile

more_horiz
Well thank you guys for giving me so positive feedback ... but the project has been cancled and will soon be deleted

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply