UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

Main Menu By BryceCain25

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
feldra789
developer23
BryceCain25
7 posters

descriptionMain Menu By BryceCain25 - Page 3 EmptyRe: Main Menu By BryceCain25

more_horiz
OneKnifeGames wrote:
Woops!

Sorry about the quote up there, but when I hit play all that appears is a black screen. I put it with my game in the build settings and I attached the script, here is what it looks like:
Main Menu By BryceCain25 - Page 3 Bandic10
Assign the variable in the script
There should be a variable for splash screen image...this is a gui texture
...make sure that you have the variable for both the gui texture and the script assigned

more_horiz
BryceCain25 wrote:
OneKnifeGames wrote:
Woops!

Sorry about the quote up there, but when I hit play all that appears is a black screen. I put it with my game in the build settings and I attached the script, here is what it looks like:

...make sure that you have the variable for both the gui texture and the script assigned

I never got a gui texture. So, if you could make a separate link for it? NEVERMIND! I figured out what was wrong, I'm sorry I wasted so much of your time. It was just a simple mistake on my side.

more_horiz
OneKnifeGames wrote:
BryceCain25 wrote:
OneKnifeGames wrote:
Woops!

I never got a gui texture. So, if you could make a separate link for it? NEVERMIND! I figured out what was wrong, I'm sorry I wasted so much of your time. It was just a simple mistake on my side.
Nice! I am glad you figured it out! No worries man, I feel as though when I am helping people, none of this is wasting my time Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply