UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionFREE GAME PROJECT "FPS GAME PROJECT" made in Unity EmptyFREE GAME PROJECT "FPS GAME PROJECT" made in Unity

more_horiz
FULL FREE GAME PROJECT "FPS GAME PROJECT"  made in Unity

FPSME is fairly simple but fully functional example of a first person multiplayer shooter in Unity using Photon Unity Networking!

Features of this package:
-Fully networked players.
-Ability to create servers in which some
parameters can be altered like: server name, set the max players, the time limit, the game type and the map to be played.
-Ability to make your own maps with ease,
using the Map Essentials prefabs.
-Scoreboard depending on what game type the server is currently playing
-[BETA] Networked vehicles which for now support just 1 player per vehicle. This will be expanded upon as development goes!

FREE GAME PROJECT "FPS GAME PROJECT" made in Unity XKWYkEB

FREE GAME PROJECT "FPS GAME PROJECT" made in Unity P6Sh6qe

FREE GAME PROJECT "FPS GAME PROJECT" made in Unity VmRNzal

FREE GAME PROJECT "FPS GAME PROJECT" made in Unity EauwaEk

FREE GAME PROJECT "FPS GAME PROJECT" made in Unity F9UkFi4

Arrow  Arrow DOWNLOAD FREE

Contact me for help and questions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by phenom1895 on Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionFREE GAME PROJECT "FPS GAME PROJECT" made in Unity EmptyRe: FREE GAME PROJECT "FPS GAME PROJECT" made in Unity

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is a disturbing comment about this user I'm wondering if it's still relevant.

descriptionFREE GAME PROJECT "FPS GAME PROJECT" made in Unity EmptyRe: FREE GAME PROJECT "FPS GAME PROJECT" made in Unity

more_horiz
can resking this game ?

more_horiz
i Love you man <3 you are great man this website your projects i loved

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply