UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

[MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
chakosaurus
ifdo
konataszmy
(swag)quickscoper
skozax
TheUnknown2002
NewDeveloper
Th3Mast3rKill3r
oneshotkill
slitit
MisterNinjaBoy
15 posters

description[MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist Empty[MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist

more_horiz
The reason why people enjoy my fps series so much, and the reason I'm recognized for it is the simplicity, yet professionalism. I ALWAYS provide everything shown in the video for free, including all scripts, and the project itself. I use simple, yet powerful scripts to help the developer build an awesome game, while understanding every bit of it!

Here is a link to the youtube playlist of my FPS tutorials in order: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FE4zfu-V-c&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL3eZfsRk6nF00HSZZJKgZ-HOoz3CJYXJu

[img][MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist Ufpstu11[/img]

description[MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist EmptyRe: [MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist

more_horiz
Your tutorials are always the best, the easiest to understand. I love em!

more_horiz
The tutorials are the reason I ended up here! the tuts are great and so is you're forum! Keep up the great work.

more_horiz
oneshotkill wrote:
The tutorials are the reason I ended up here! the tuts are great and so is you're forum! Keep up the great work.

Thanks!

more_horiz
Hi Misterninjaboy, your tutorials are great and have helped me a lot in my game and I want to let you know that the enemyai is very cool and you could put it onto anything. I got the Bootcamp soldier from Unity and made that the enemy and it actually runs to me and shoots which is pretty cool! Just wanted to let you know so you could try it out! Thanks.

more_horiz
Sorry it doesn't shoot, it melees.

more_horiz
Th3Mast3rKill3r wrote:
Hi Misterninjaboy, your tutorials are great and have helped me a lot in my game and I want to let you know that the enemyai is very cool and you could put it onto anything. I got the Bootcamp soldier from Unity and made that the enemy and it actually runs to me and shoots which is pretty cool! Just wanted to let you know so you could try it out! Thanks.

Thats really cool! I will try it out!

more_horiz
Thx
 Very Happy 

more_horiz
Hey, all that you wrote about the simplicity and professionalism is true, but I personaly enjoy then is because it helps out a lot, its clear, easy to understand and you tell the cure lets say for all of the mistakes that might come along the way.

Example. When creating your first person camera you need to make sure that it is going to be above ground/ platform that its going to walk on. If this does not happen then your character will fall down constently.

--New Developer

more_horiz
turtorials are awesome,but when making a turtorial tell os how to fix mistakes if we can make em Smile !!!  albino 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply