UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionNew Slender game made with Unity 3d (BETA) EmptyNew Slender game made with Unity 3d (BETA)

more_horiz
hello to all, this is my first Unity project. This is only the BETA version and is very very old. Enjoy the trailer! Very Happy

Last edited by developer23 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionNew Slender game made with Unity 3d (BETA) EmptyRe: New Slender game made with Unity 3d (BETA)

more_horiz
It kicks ass. how can i get it?

descriptionNew Slender game made with Unity 3d (BETA) EmptyRe: New Slender game made with Unity 3d (BETA)

more_horiz
servival wrote:
It kicks ass. how can i get it?

there is the link of the game on the video description

more_horiz
But this is a beta of the game

more_horiz
Looks cool!

more_horiz
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
Looks cool!

Yes Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply