UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionUnity3d QuizMaker[Example Project with Videos] EmptyUnity3d QuizMaker[Example Project with Videos]

more_horiz
Hello

I made a quiz maker with unity then sent to asset store and they declined it.Then i decided to share it..
Its really simple to use.

Just watch the videos it will take like 3 minutes !

#All scripts have descriptions.Feel free to ask your questions

Includes ;

##Unity3d TextBox(You should write go to begin.You can change it of course)

##Unity 3d Instantıate(Random) Questions

##Unity3d GuiText as Link

##Unity3d Simple Point System

##Unity3d Simple Timer

Note : Feel free to use these scripts. You can just edit this and release..

Note 2 : Onmouse function works for android too. So you can switch platform .(Not Tested Yet)

File Size : 38 Mb

Link : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alternative Link : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You can play on web player : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Videos

Last edited by metehantheTurk on Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionUnity3d QuizMaker[Example Project with Videos] EmptyRe: Unity3d QuizMaker[Example Project with Videos]

more_horiz
Very interesting, thanks alot for sharing! I have no idea why the asset store would reject this.. Maybe add some documentation when publishing to the store?

descriptionUnity3d QuizMaker[Example Project with Videos] EmptyRe: Unity3d QuizMaker[Example Project with Videos]

more_horiz
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
Very interesting, thanks alot for sharing! I have no idea why the asset store would reject this.. Maybe add some documentation when publishing to the store?

Your welcome and thank you for your kind words. I tried to put it for 5 dollars, i think its too late couz i allready released it..

more_horiz
thanks mate i will try my best to make it

more_horiz
Nice Work! Its So Helpful!

more_horiz
Interesting !! Smile

more_horiz
Thanks!
How can we Update it to Unity5?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply