UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionMobile Game Development Team EmptyMobile Game Development Team

more_horiz
Hi Guys. I am looking for a development team for a brand new project. We want to create a mobile game with the look and feel you get when playing one of Supercell's smash hits but with a little twist. We want to create a Tower Defense game. I would love to create different versions of it for all platforms but our main goal is for the mobile market. This will of cource be a free game with purchasable items. At the moment my company is still very young so I cannot afford to put people on the payroll. Instead I want to offer shares of the game to the Development team. We also have an idea for a sequel game that will run with the first game so I am looking for Developers that want to build a lasting relationship with us. As this is my first game development I myself am not sure which skills we will be needing but if you think you will be an asset please feel free to PM or just leave a comment on this section. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

descriptionMobile Game Development Team EmptyRe: Mobile Game Development Team

more_horiz
I'm not very comforted by the idea of shares..

more_horiz
turbomaniac wrote:
I'm not very comforted by the idea of shares..

why is that? From a business side it helps because you do not have a capital expense for an undetermined amount of time and for a developer it means that even after you are done with the project you still earn money of it. In this way the more you put in to make the project a success the more you have to gain.

Please people share your thoughts on this so I can know if am thinking in the right or wrong direction.

more_horiz
I think the Idea of shares is a great idea, god'sgeneral, but I think what he meant is that he wont be certain how much he will be paid, or if will even end up being paid, rather than 'payout per job' kinda idea. But honestly I understand you're idea of revshare opportunities for collaborators, as you may not have funds to pay them momentarily. If you find people willing to join and be paid with a future revenue share, I think its a really smart idea.

more_horiz
Thanks for the positive feedback MisterNinjaBoy I appreciate to hear that my idea is not insane even though I might be. Let me handle the situation like this then.

I am offering shares in the project and any project to follow this one for members of the Development Team that want to be a part of it. For those individuals that prefer to know exactly what they will be getting please let me know what skills you have to offer and in what currency and rate you will want to be paid. Also if you want payment according to Project, Sub-Project (ex. designing a specific character or writing code for a specific task) or Hourly Rate.

And if there is anyone that has worked on a Tower Defense game before please PM I would love to see your work.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply