UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

New Horror Game, Need Help

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionNew Horror Game, Need Help EmptyNew Horror Game, Need Help

more_horiz
Hello,

I am an amateur game designer looking for two people to assist in the creation of a new horror game. I'm looking for someone who is good with scripting and can program sounds and add the ability to pick up items. I am looking for someone else to help me with the map design and texturing. Both should be familiar with Unity 4. Please message me if you are interested in hopefully making an awesome new horror game.

descriptionNew Horror Game, Need Help EmptyRe: New Horror Game, Need Help

more_horiz
Hi,
Scripting never been my thing, and never will be. but if you're making a simple game you can make it without pros scripting skills.
I got some skills when it comes to mapping, texturing and modeling.

But i got to ask you: is it gonna be a free game? if so, i'm down for help.

more_horiz
If you create a horror game in a closed place I recommend using Google SketchUp because is very simple to use

more_horiz
servival wrote:
Hi,
Scripting never been my thing, and never will be. but if you're making a simple game you can make it without pros scripting skills.

Yeah, it will be free.

more_horiz
19nshreck wrote:
servival wrote:
Hi,

Yeah, it will be free.

Do you want imported models? cause i ripped a lot of models from horror games.

Last edited by servival on Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Tell me a little bit about the game. is it gonna be A ghost or vampire game with map like this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Or a zombie game with this kind of maps:

more_horiz
servival wrote:
Tell me a little bit about the game. is it gonna be A ghost or vampire game with map like this:
Or a zombie game with this kind of maps:

Ok, so the character entered a bomb shelter that will be completely designed by me. He finds that the door locks behind him and so he tries to find a different exit. He then finds that this is no ordinary bomb shelter, but it has a lot of secret rooms and closets with items of use in them. There will be loud noises and eyes that peer in from the darkness, and then a brand new villain, which will also be designed by me and will remain unnamed.

more_horiz
So, what kind of game you want it to be: pc and ps game, flash game, or android game?
Also you didn't answer my question: "Do you want imported models? cause i ripped a lot of models from horror games."

more_horiz
I might use a couple of imported models, but I am not quite sure what I will want yet. I am going to be making it for PC though.

more_horiz
Hi. I'm am not a scripter, but I do do designing and texturing, also knowing a little bit of script, like how to make a toggle-able flashlight with batteries and stuff like that, but not advanced.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply