UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionlooking for a gun modelor Emptylooking for a gun modelor

more_horiz
Hi my name is brian and i am a 3dmodeler/robotics engineer i specialize in making guns in blender and autodesk maya.
I am also sponsor by autodesk so i recesive free licences in any of there products. I am welling to team up with anyone who has experience in unity, that i can work with or can make good maps. email me at bryanandrew60@gmail.com to show me some of your work.

descriptionlooking for a gun modelor EmptyRe: looking for a gun modelor

more_horiz
Hmm.. well i might actually need someone like you for my game to make maps. My 3D modellers only specialize in guns and animations, so I've been stuck using prefabs for maps so far. You probably have seen my game, but here it is if u haven't. (Im misterninjaboy btw)

I'd like to see you're work, if you could make a little demo map, put it into unity, and maybe even use some shaders, i'd like to see what you're capable of.
Here is my email: alecpicaboo@gmail.com
No rush by the way, take as much time you need for the demo if ur interested.

more_horiz
thanks but i was saying i only make guns. I can show you two sniper rifle I have made on this hard drive the other guns are on my other hard drive i forgot at school and i do know maps but not at the level in this video if you would let me join your team i will gladly say yes i am a big fan of your work.

descriptionlooking for a gun modelor Emptywait i coul make bu

more_horiz
actualy i could make maps like the one your vedio i just cant do the texture and rendering as good

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply