UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionHi I am newbie , definitely going to ask a lot of questions. EmptyHi I am newbie , definitely going to ask a lot of questions.

more_horiz
Hello everybuddy, I am new to unity 3D. Can someone tell me what is the difference between Unity3D free version and unity pro?

descriptionHi I am newbie , definitely going to ask a lot of questions. EmptyRe: Hi I am newbie , definitely going to ask a lot of questions.

more_horiz
Hey man, welcome to the game development community. I hope you learn a lot and make some great games.just remember not to bite off more than you can chew like starting on a massive fps without any knowledge. One you get a little programming knowledge it will get a lot easier. Anyway unity pro costs 1500 dollars or 75 dollars per month to rent. You can make as much money as you want with it and it has much better features. Here is a link that compares them. Good Luck!!! http://unity3d.com/unity/licenses

descriptionHi I am newbie , definitely going to ask a lot of questions. EmptyRe: Hi I am newbie , definitely going to ask a lot of questions.

more_horiz
New here....currently inactive with unity but pretty much below noob level of handling unity....

more_horiz
Hey!
Welcome to UnityNinja!
If you need help, please contact us or pm us.
I Will answer so fast i see it! Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply