UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

[UNITY] I am making a Survival Horror game / NEED PARTNERS

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
gothicsyn
swatproject
MisterNinjaBoy
Bossifly
8 posters

description[UNITY] I am making a Survival Horror game / NEED PARTNERS Empty[UNITY] I am making a Survival Horror game / NEED PARTNERS

more_horiz
Title: Z for Zombie!
Genre: Action, RPG, Survival, TPS/3rd Person Shooter, Zombies
Developer: Rawhide Inc.
Publisher: Rawhide Inc.

I am making a game called Z for Zombie! a game design team by the name of Rawhide Inc.
I'm currently working on a Survival Horror game, Since i can't make a game without a team, since
i only have a few skills such as Making 3D Models etc.

So far the main idea is that you start off in a big horror island like '"DEAD ISLAND'',
The island has both free roaming areas, mostly deserted / forest or abandoned, and dangerous zones that are crawling with Zombies and Bandits. Silent exploration mixes with fast paced action moments. You will scavenge food , find friends or find foes , the game will have co-op and multiplayer so you can enjoy both co-op and multiplayer on Z for Zombies!.
There might have some clan organization in-game.

That's the story, simplified.

Everything that is in the game so far is my work. I am new to Unity, I need a team that is willing to work with me, and allow me to learn from them and talk to me about parts of the project rather than closing up.

My Plans on Development roadmap
Here’s a small sampling of what we hope to add to the game during alpha:

• Realistic Graphics
  • Crafted Weapons
  • Realistic Weather
  • Day & Night Cycle
  • Huge Island
  • Add some Animals - fish, snakes, frogs and bird types. We want to really bring the world to life.
  • More trapping and hunting options.
  • Expanded A.I. - I would love to try some really cool stuff for the AI, and plan to keep it evolving and improving over the alpha.
  • More areas to explore - I would love to add more islands where you can use a boat to go into the next island etc.
  • Crafting - I would love to add crafting on the game but i don't have the Scripting skills for this  
  • Co-OP - Co-Op is really fun on survival games, I am trying to add this in-game
  • Multiplayer - well it is really good if you finish the campaign and you want to play some gamemodes on multiplayer, the gamemodes so far i am making is CTF/TDM/LAST MAN STANDING/FFA FYI Zombies will be keep on gamemodes tongue

Note: Development roadmap will change without prior notice
That's all  

I am looking for the following talents:

• 3D Model Design
  • 3D Animation
  • Java / C# scripting
  • Unity Extpertise
  • Music Composition and Sound Engineering
  • Scriptwriting
  • Alpha / Beta Testing Skills
  • Photoshop Design

Please send me a PM with a description about yourself and your talents, and I will be eager to reply with a
position that you can have in this team to create a unique and scary survival horror game. Thanks very much!

Please Note: This is not the final topic , i will change this without prior notice thanks Smile

description[UNITY] I am making a Survival Horror game / NEED PARTNERS EmptyRe: [UNITY] I am making a Survival Horror game / NEED PARTNERS

more_horiz
Any Admins around? can you move my topic in to correct thread thanks Smile i am new sorry for the trouble.

description[UNITY] I am making a Survival Horror game / NEED PARTNERS EmptyRe: [UNITY] I am making a Survival Horror game / NEED PARTNERS

more_horiz
Moved.

more_horiz
i would love to help Smile my skype: jacobbolam

more_horiz
This is an awesome concept idea and something I myself attempted a while back what you are asking though is possibly above an indie developer for the moment though I admit I'd be intrigued to see how this pans out.

Also I find getting anyone in the art realm is a real pain the behind so I wish you the very best of luck!

more_horiz
Interesting idea, sounds a bit like a copy of the game "Arma 2/3".
Keep us updated, I'm very interested in how this will turn out. By the way, good luck with the realistic graphics, I hope that they are going to look just the way you want them to look.

--New Developer

description[UNITY] I am making a Survival Horror game / NEED PARTNERS EmptySure

more_horiz
Hey i will be more than willing to help i am currently learning javascript so msg me on skype ashton.anderson11

more_horiz
iam intrested

more_horiz
I am interested. I might join. I'm a javascript programmer

more_horiz
my skype is wooden_sword789

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply