UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

pollShould we go through with this game? Would you Play this? (If you were a VideoGame player/consumer)

Yes, Yes
82%
Yes, No
9%
Maybe, Maybe,
0%
Yes, Maybe
0%
Maybe, Yes
0%
No, Maybe
0%
Maybe, No
9%
No, No
0%
No, Yes
0%
Total Votes:

descriptionThe Forest Walkers (DEV NEEDED) EmptyThe Forest Walkers (DEV NEEDED)

more_horiz
Hey guys! I am kind of new here, but i am looking for some team members. I hope i can start WitchesBrew here, and on Community sites like this, so please, read about the game I would like to create below.

The Forest Walkers is a multiplayer FPS action game with large servers and semi-random maps, this game emphasizes the social and casual FPS experience with only 3 Game Modes, also emphasizing on Co-Op. In The Forest Walkers, you will be in a Canyon that is inescapable, there may be a structure or two within. weapons and caves can be found around the map, and you and the other players on the server are given about 5 minutes(Changeable) to collect weapons, ammunition, and materials. after the Pre-Materials is complete, the Pre-Round will begin, during the Pre-Round, materials are not collectible. Also during the Pre-Round the players will be able to upgrade the home sturcture, by accessing blueprint in the base, they can use their materials to add parts, peices, upgrades, and defences to the base. Lastly in the Pre-Round the players may craft weapons, tools, vehicles, and armor to use themselves or to supply the team. Now for the Round, were Monsters start to spawn in epic hordes, their only goal: Eliminate Players. The hordes will not relent, until all players are eliminated, betwenn each Horde the players get a short 30 seconds-ish to rest, reload, and heal. After 5 rounds, a Boss will spawn, this Boss will be at least 2x stronger than the other monsters. the boss will have an Elite Horde, which will be at least 1.5x stronger than your normal monsters, but there will be fewer of them. as the rounds progress, there will be more Material Rounds, and longer Rest Rounds.

What I Need from this community:
i NEED A 3D Modeler (Someone to create Characters, Weapons, and Arms)
A Character Animator (Someone who can Animate Arms, do walking animations, dying animations, for both players AND Enemies, and GUI)
A Coder (Someone to Code pretty much everything, Gunfire rate, Damage, Health (Players and Enemies) Enemy behaviour AI, Multiplayer, GUI refernces and Vehicle Behaviour. (I am willing to split this up into 2 Coders.))

I WILL DO LEVEL DESIGN, I am not thye Bum who just sits around and is In-Charge!! (Or i will try not to be XD)

Alright, now what really matters to you. PAYMENT
Payment will be discussed once the team is assembled and have all been together).

descriptionThe Forest Walkers (DEV NEEDED) EmptyRe: The Forest Walkers (DEV NEEDED)

more_horiz
This is a very interesting concept for a game. I would play this game.

--New Developer

descriptionThe Forest Walkers (DEV NEEDED) EmptyRe: The Forest Walkers (DEV NEEDED)

more_horiz
NewDeveloper wrote:
This is a very interesting concept for a game. I would play this game.

--New Developer

Agreed.

more_horiz
Thanks guys!

more_horiz
Umm let's see Very Happy! 3D Modeler (Someone to create Characters, Weapons, and Arms) i can apply Smile

more_horiz
Too bad this thread and concept died. probably some of my better work/ideas I have expanded my skills as a dev since this post, and i would love to open it back up.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply