UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionintroduce myself  Emptyintroduce myself

more_horiz
Hello. I'm very new to any kind game development. just a bit sound, music and background editing before. i started trying to learn and master unity fast as possible so i can move other engines and other aspects. my coding skills are basically on zero

i'm just using my standard alias "miku2020" it's in steam and elswhere. if you see someone named miku2020 currently 90% probability that it's me. and if my english is bad sometimes, it's because i'm finnish and english isn't my home language

I'm going to learn make games totally out of scratch. meaning that I'm going to study every damn aspect like 3d modelling, picture manipulation, video, music, audio stuffs and lot more.

I'm tired to see there isn't any concept of things what i see as extreamly epic.

any kind of help is much appreciated. if you are that kind person who could help & teach, please contact me on steam, also don't get confused that i'm 24/7 on steam because i don't shut down my computer often

(sorry about reply in the topic)

too much studying going on... it will be miracle if i can keep all this together

Last edited by miku2020 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just got feeling it needed bit more)

descriptionintroduce myself  EmptyRe: introduce myself

more_horiz
Hey miku2020, welcome to the UnityNinja forum.
I recommend watching MrNinjaBoy's (UnityNinja) basic tutorial for beginners as its a very good place to start.
No problem for posting in MNB's topic, just be more careful in the future.

--New Developer
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply