UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionTEAM MEMBERS NEEDED FOR THE GAME DEPTH REMADE IN UNITY EmptyTEAM MEMBERS NEEDED FOR THE GAME DEPTH REMADE IN UNITY

more_horiz
Hi everyone,
Have any of you played or watched game play of the game Depth? I would like to remake that game in unity. I am looking for anyone who is interested. The jobs that will be needed are: coders, and modelers.(I know how to model a little my self but I am far from fantastic) But I really would like some coders. Sorry but the jobs are not paying. I will not ask too much either. If you are interested comment or PM me. Thanks for your time and I hope you are interested.
Thanks,
Mottoman

descriptionTEAM MEMBERS NEEDED FOR THE GAME DEPTH REMADE IN UNITY EmptyI Can Help

more_horiz
Hey I can help definitely. I have been a programmer and website designer for a couple years now. I have been learning unity for the past couple of months made a couple of FPS's and working on a survivor type of thing right now. Anyways im looking at working on projects with people to get a feel of how the teamwork will be i would say im an intermidiate coder i looked at depth it is definitely possible my skype id is ali_kalkandelen1 add me there or just pm me

descriptionTEAM MEMBERS NEEDED FOR THE GAME DEPTH REMADE IN UNITY EmptyRe: TEAM MEMBERS NEEDED FOR THE GAME DEPTH REMADE IN UNITY

more_horiz
AliKalkan wrote:
Hey I can help definitely. I have been a programmer and website designer for a couple years now. I have been learning unity for the past couple of months made a couple of FPS's and working on a survivor type of thing right now. Anyways im looking at working on projects with people to get a feel of how the teamwork will be i would say im an intermidiate coder i looked at depth it is definitely possible my skype id is ali_kalkandelen1 add me there or just pm me

First of all thank you and you need to become a member so i can pm you and i will most likely add you on skype Smile

descriptionTEAM MEMBERS NEEDED FOR THE GAME DEPTH REMADE IN UNITY EmptyRe: TEAM MEMBERS NEEDED FOR THE GAME DEPTH REMADE IN UNITY

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply