UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

Last in the Dark (Will you Outlast the dark?)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionLast in the Dark (Will you Outlast the dark?) EmptyLast in the Dark (Will you Outlast the dark?)

more_horiz
Last in the Dark

Last in the Dark (Will you Outlast the dark?) LIT_4-2016-03-12-19-01-53-50

What is it? Last in the Dark is an Upcoming Apocalyptic First Person Shooter Video Game that takes place two millenniums after The Great Awakening in the Destiny Zero series.

What is it all about? The story begins with you who plays the role of a young doctor named Eric Johnson whose only mother sacrificed herself to keep him alive died of a horrible tragedy after caught with the infection the US army was forced to shoot and kill her in order to save themselves from further spreading the infection to others. After spending nearly a decade in prison from getting caught going into Sky City which is currently considered to be dangerous, Eric must find a way back into this dangerously infected world that has been largely cut off by society for over 20 years and make his way into the old abandoned National Space Exhibit Center in order to find and develop a cure that could save what's left of humanity.

What's New?

• 3/27/2016 Last in the Dark is now powered by the all new in-house Legendary Engineā„¢

Will you Outlast the dark?

Learn more

Last edited by Destiny Zero on Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:06 pm; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : Upcoming Update Notice.)

descriptionLast in the Dark (Will you Outlast the dark?) EmptyRe: Last in the Dark (Will you Outlast the dark?)

more_horiz
The webplayer looked very interesting! Also I really liked that plot this game is based around! Well done, I hope to see more from this project in the future!
Also I liked how you incorporated the tp mode Smile

descriptionLast in the Dark (Will you Outlast the dark?) EmptyRe: Last in the Dark (Will you Outlast the dark?)

more_horiz
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
The webplayer looked very interesting! Also I really liked that plot this game is based around! Well done, I hope to see more from this project in the future!
Also I liked how you incorporated the tp mode Smile

Thanks Ninjaboy!
We're working really hard on this project and if there's any kind of feature you're dying to have in this game please let me know. I may be able to make it a possibility. ;-)

We're also working on another big update in February, that's typically when we update the web player version to reflect the recent changes we done. You should certainly keep an eye out then to see what's coming.

more_horiz
I sure will!

descriptionLast in the Dark (Will you Outlast the dark?) EmptyUpdated Story.

more_horiz
I had updated the story in case anyone is interested in reading about it, you can find it through the link below.
http://www.destinyzero.com/birthofaheroreloaded/

There's also going to be a big update next month that you can read about here as well.
http://www.destinyzero.com/updates/tomb-of-the-crypt-update

And as always if there is something you'd like to have in the game, please feel free to let me know. I'll send all suggestions to our team directly and we'll try to add in those we can as long as it's not to time consuming. pirat

more_horiz
Sounds really cool! I am really hyped for this proj! Keep us updated!

more_horiz
UPDATE:
Birth of a Hero has been renamed to Last in the Dark and we're now accepting applications for Closed Beta.

more_horiz
** A demo for Last in the Dark is now available for download.
Download Training Day Demo

more_horiz
Here are some new teaser images just released, showcasing the upcoming Summer Solstice major update. Enjoy!

Last in the Dark (Will you Outlast the dark?) Logcabin-1024x574

Last in the Dark (Will you Outlast the dark?) Face_Your_Fears-1024x574

Face Your Fears

The Summer Solstice update is arriving on September 22nd.
You'll have to register here, in order to be able to play when it's ready.

descriptionLast in the Dark (Will you Outlast the dark?) EmptyRegister

more_horiz
Version 2.0 is now available to download for all registered beta participants.
If you haven't already registered, you can do so here:

Register for Closed Beta

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply