UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionHelp with FP parkour game, Slide script. EmptyHelp with FP parkour game, Slide script.

more_horiz
So I'm working on a Parkour game, and not being a Pro, i need help with making a sliding script, like in some Cod games you can run, jump, and belly-slide. Please Help, Thanks Smile

descriptionHelp with FP parkour game, Slide script. EmptyRe: Help with FP parkour game, Slide script.

more_horiz
It isn't too clear what you are asking for - do you want the camera to just drop to the floor and have the character animate? Or do you want the camera to stay where it is, and have the character animate while the camera slides?

descriptionHelp with FP parkour game, Slide script. EmptyInterested Game developer (Slide Animation)

more_horiz
xezno wrote:
It isn't too clear what you are asking for - do you want the camera to just drop to the floor and have the character animate? Or do you want the camera to stay where it is, and have the character animate while the camera slides?

If my opinion matters i'd say one with the camera still set in place and the character animate while the camera slides i think that's the smoothest looking ways for the animation to be done but i haven't seen much examples of the camera dropping to the floor. I would appreciate if someone could give me a popular title which has an animation using the camera dropping method as a reference to what that would look like.

descriptionHelp with FP parkour game, Slide script. EmptyRe: Help with FP parkour game, Slide script.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply