UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionWe're Looking for You! EmptyWe're Looking for You!

more_horiz
Are you new or experienced? Do you love video games as much as you love making them? Do you have a passion for the gaming industry? Well, we're looking for like minded people like you!

NEXNET Systems LLC Est. 2010 located in Elkton Maryland is currently seeking experienced and new comers to join our team to help with the development of Last in the Dark

Available Positions:

• UI/UX Designers
    Duties: User Interface Designers are the key to making a great game, they're creative and well planned.
    Requirements:  Previous Experience in UI design for Unity is preferred but not required.
    Pay: Contract Part-Time salary will be negociated prior to hire.

To apply: email hr@destinyzero.com with your resume and work samples.

• Content Writers:

Duties: Content Writers are the heart and soul of the company, their passion for creative thinking and writing amazingly detailed articles about the upcoming game keeps visitors coming back for more.
    Requirements:  Fluent in English, experience with Social Networking (Facebook, Google+, Twitter.) and must be at least 18 years old to apply.
    Pay: $0.012 per word for each detailed article posted paid via Paypal

• Forum Moderators

Duties: Forum Moderators are the front line defense for misbehaved users, spammers, and other criminal activities that could harm the site. Their drive for justice keeps the forums clean and free from harm.
    Requirements:  Previous experience as a Moderator and or Administrator is a plus but not required and must be at least 16 years old to apply.
    If you're under 18, you'll be asked for a copy of your work permits.
    Applicants under 18 years of age will act as mini-moderators during the first year of employment and will work with a mentor to gain valuable experience.

If you're under the age of 16 but no younger then the age of 13, you can also apply but we will need your parent or legal guardian to sign their legal consent before becoming a mini-moderator.

Pay: This is a volunteer position that could possibly lead to promotion. While Forum Moderators are not directly paid for their efforts. We do provide them with exclusive perks such as being able to speak to the developers directly and provide input, free copy of the game when it comes out, and yearly fun activities.

• Sound Artist

Duties: Sound Artists are the frontiers of sound, their aspiring key details when making dramatic sounds for the game gives me the chill! They are what makes the game feel spooky.
    Requirements:  Previous Experience with using Music Tools such as Fruity Loops, Apple Logic Pro, Adobe Audition.
    Pay: This position pays a fixed rate dependent on previous experience. Full payment details will be discussed upon hire.

• Marketing Associate

Duties: Marketing Associates are the offense to every great defense, their desire to pursuit new friends and share their information with the world has always been their passion ever since they were a child. They are the hawks of the operation and ensure the word gets out.
    Requirements: Should have experience with link sharing, and social networking. Previous experience in sales is a plus but not required. You should be able to easily find places to advertise and spread word of mouth. You will be responsible for getting the word out to friends, fans, and social networks.
    Pay: This is a fixed contract position, payment is dependent on previous experience.

Don't see a position that fits your skills? Don't worry, you can still apply by emailing hr@destinyzero.com and include your resume or CV. If we have a position that matches your skill set, we will contact you.

About the Game:

We're Looking for You! Logo

What is it all about? The story begins with you who plays the role of a young doctor named Eric Johnson whose only mother sacrificed herself to keep him alive died of a horrible tragedy after caught with the infection the US army was forced to shoot and kill her in order to save themselves from further spreading the infection to others. After spending nearly a decade in prison from getting caught going into Sky City which is currently considered to be dangerous, Eric must find a way back into this dangerously infected world that has been largely cut off by society for over 20 years and make his way into the old abandoned National Space Exhibit Center in order to find and develop a cure that could save what's left of humanity. -Read More

Interested in Applying?
Email hr@destinyzero.com and include a copy of your most recent resume or CV along with the applied positions above and include a small paragraph of why you think you're fit for working at NEXNET.

Notes: If you don't already have a skype account, we will require you to sign-up for a skype account as we use skype to communicate with each other.

Last edited by Destiny Zero on Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:26 pm; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed a typo.)

descriptionWe're Looking for You! EmptyRe: We're Looking for You!

more_horiz
The Sound Artist position has now been filled.

more_horiz
Can i join i am a 3d model designer and i am currently working with blender.My email is afnanalidanish@gmail.com

descriptionWe're Looking for You! EmptyHi Naruto7110

more_horiz
Naruto7110 wrote:
Can i join i am a 3d model designer and i am currently working with blender.My email is  afnanalidanish@gmail.com

Hi Naruto7110,

Send an email to hr@destinyzero.com with examples of your work and why you'd like to work for NEXNET. If we're interested we'll certainly contact you if we have any questions about your application or if we would like to do an interview with you.

Thanks!

more_horiz
Update: The age requirement for the Forum Moderator position has been moved to 16 years of age. If Note: If you're under 18, you'll be asked for a copy of your work permits.

Applicants who are under 18 years of age will act as mini-moderators during the first year of employment and will work with a mentor to gain valuable experience before becoming a full moderator.

If you're under the age of 16 but no younger then the age of 13, you can also apply but we will need your parent or legal guardian to sign their legal consent before becoming a mini-moderator.

more_horiz
The images won't load for me for whatever reason. What kind of game is it you're thinking of making? FPS?

Also i'm curious about the moderator position or possibly the content writing position.

descriptionWe're Looking for You! EmptyUpdated

more_horiz
Grognard87 wrote:
The images won't load for me for whatever reason. What kind of game is it you're thinking of making? FPS?

Also i'm curious about the moderator position or possibly the content writing position.

Hi Grognard,

We're currently just finishing up a complete overhaul on the website, some of the images posted refer to a link that's been moved to a new server. They'll be updated shortly later tonight when the new design goes up.

In the mean time, I posted some recent images on our twitter page that you can look at in the mean time. https://twitter.com/lastinthedark

What questions do you have about the moderator and or content writer position that I may be able to address? You can PM me or email hr@destinyzero.com if you have questions and I'll be happy to answer what I can.

Thank you.

more_horiz
Update: All positions have now been filled.

Thank you everyone for your interest, please check our website for recent game updates. There will be more opportunities to apply soon.  Very Happy

descriptionWe're Looking for You! EmptyNew positions posted 9/21

more_horiz
The following positions have become available.
Forum Moderators

Duties: Forum Moderators are the front line defense for misbehaved users, spammers, and other criminal activities that could harm the site. Their drive for justice keeps the forums clean and free from harm.
Requirements:  Previous experience as a Moderator and or Administrator is a plus but not required and must be at least 16 years old to apply.
If you're under 18, you'll be asked for a copy of your work permits.
Applicants under 18 years of age will act as mini-moderators during the first year of employment and will work with a mentor to gain valuable experience.

Pay: This is a volunteer position that could possibly lead to promotion. While Forum Moderators are not directly paid for their efforts. We do provide them with exclusive perks such as being able to speak to the developers directly and provide input, free copy of the game when it comes out, and yearly fun activities.

To apply:
Send your resume and information to hr@destinyzero.com

If you're under the age of 16, we will need a copy of your parents signature before interviewing you stating that they have given you their permission to work at our company on a part-time basis.
If you're under the legal age of 18, please send a copy of your work-permit to hr@destinyzero.com.

If you have questions about the application process. Please feel free to email us hr@destinyzero.com

Thank you.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply