UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionphoton cloud help. Emptyphoton cloud help.

more_horiz
Hi, I am working on an fps and I need help finding an tutorial on how to set up photon cloud. Mrninjaboy if you could post a video of how you did it I would really appreciate it. I hope you all have a good day

descriptionphoton cloud help. EmptyRe: photon cloud help.

more_horiz
Well, I am sure that MisterNinjaBoy (UnityNinja) at the moment wont find time to make a tutorial on how to set up Photon Cloud Networking but heres a series of tutorials on how to make a Multiplayer FPS Game but most of it is only about Phonton Cloud Networking.

https://unityninja.forumotion.com/t43-multiplayer-fps-tutorial-quill18creates

--New Developer

more_horiz
NewDeveloper wrote:
Well, I am sure that MisterNinjaBoy (UnityNinja) at the moment wont find time to make a tutorial on how to set up Photon Cloud Networking but heres a series of tutorials on how to make a Multiplayer FPS Game but most of it is only about Phonton Cloud Networking.

https://unityninja.forumotion.com/t43-multiplayer-fps-tutorial-quill18creates

--New Developer

Yes, probably that's the BEST series you can find for learning how to set up multiplayer in your project, and I believe that tutorial is photon based. Check it out! Unfortunately I cannot make a tutorial series on multiplayer anytime soon, due to my schedule, other commitments, and for my youtube channel ATM my 1st and 2nd priorities are my game and fps tutorials. For now, Quill18Create's tutorial is the best for learning multiplayer. I would have also recommended RemixGames' tutorials for learning networking, but unfortunately they have removed their tuts Sad I actually learned most of the multiplayer networking from Richard (In RemixGames.)

more_horiz
SwagQuickScoper, i believe Misterninjaboy is right, though i do also believe Photon has their own scripting in unity section on their website, why dont you check that out?
Thanks!
-BryceCain25

more_horiz
What is the link to remix games. Thanks.

more_horiz
You mean exit games? Bootcamp demo from unity has collaborated tomake that demo, photon does the hosting, exit games male the assets, soldier trees bridges etc
Hope thIs helped

more_horiz
(swag)quickscoper, I dont think you are looking for RemixGames right now. As MisterNinjaBoy (UnityNinja) said they deleted their tutorials on networking.

--New Developer

more_horiz
Okay. Quill18 has been amazing and i bought a book on unity multiplayer
. Thanks anyway. Does remix games have any more tutorials?

more_horiz
BryceCain25 wrote:
You mean exit games? Bootcamp demo from unity has collaborated tomake that demo, photon does the hosting, exit games male the assets, soldier trees bridges etc
Hope thIs helped

No i was looking for remix games. I already have a exitgames account.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply