UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionUser imports their own .obj file? EmptyUser imports their own .obj file?

more_horiz
Hi - I'm new to Unity3d but I've come for a specific purpose. How would I go about using it to create an app where the user imports their own .obj file and thus be able to view a 3D model of it, rotate it etc.?

descriptionUser imports their own .obj file? EmptyRe: User imports their own .obj file?

more_horiz
Just drag the files in the Assets folder to import

descriptionUser imports their own .obj file? EmptyRe: User imports their own .obj file?

more_horiz
I believe he wants a script that allows the user to import their own Obj to view as an app.

more_horiz
Ah ok sorry

more_horiz
Its all good Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply