UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionUnity3d sample assets and default assets revamped! EmptyUnity3d sample assets and default assets revamped!

more_horiz
Hey guys!
i just found this today and it came out yesterday
i hope you have lots of fun since they revamped everything and added a little
more
cheers!
https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#/content/14474
ENJOY

descriptionUnity3d sample assets and default assets revamped! EmptyRe: Unity3d sample assets and default assets revamped!

more_horiz
It says I need Unity 4.3.3 How do I upgrade my Unity? Do I need to download Unity again? :(

descriptionUnity3d sample assets and default assets revamped! EmptyRe: Unity3d sample assets and default assets revamped!

more_horiz
Yes, it is the newest version. What version do you have?

more_horiz
4.3.2 Pro, I don't know how to upgrade my Unity not losing my pro status...

more_horiz
I would contact Unity's support to see if they could transfer your account
at this point i do not know if they could or could not transfer, they do promise though in there Unity3D Pro license that you get a complete cycle of updates for
the future
once again i would contact Unity's Support
hope this helped

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply