UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionScript is not working on my unity project. EmptyScript is not working on my unity project.

more_horiz
I just added the script so many times to my project according to a tutorial but it is not working.Can anyone help me for this?

descriptionScript is not working on my unity project. EmptyRe: Script is not working on my unity project.

more_horiz
show us the script so we can get it worked out. We can not see what your problem with out you showing the script, we also need to know what version of unity your using. last but not least do you have the script put on to your object? or will the script not work on the object?

descriptionScript is not working on my unity project. EmptyRe: Script is not working on my unity project.

more_horiz
Rewarian wrote:
I just added the script so many times to my project according to a tutorial but it is not working.Can anyone help me for this?
it would help if you gave a deminstration Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply