UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

pollWhat do you think of this suggestion?

This idea is great!
100%
It may not work.
0%
Total Votes:

descriptionGame development service exchange! EmptyGame development service exchange!

more_horiz
Hi guys! I have a really great Suggestion:

As we all know games contain textures, Audio, Meshes, Animations, and scripts.

And since most of us don't know how to create all of what they need for their games, and have no budget to hire someone to create them, I suggest adding a place to this forum where members tell what they need and what they can offer and exchange services and assets.

Medium:

And Mr. ninja boy or some one else can be trusted like me can be the medium who make sure no one takes any thing before both exchangers give their assets.
Services:
Services include: Modeling, Scripting, Creating art, Voice acting, Animating, Music composing, providing free Audio and other assets and searching.

I'll be the first one to start:

Offer:

I have modeling and scripting skills, i can create low poly models for mobile games or high poly models and environments Interior and exterior design.

Need:

I need an artist to make backgrounds and  menus.

descriptionGame development service exchange! EmptyRe: Game development service exchange!

more_horiz
This is actually a very great idea! I actually have an idea myself that can actually extend this further, and make it a legitimate 'hire' or 'be hired' freelance section.

Do you have skype so we can discuss this furthermore, and finalize the idea?

If so, PM me your skype.

descriptionGame development service exchange! EmptyRe: Game development service exchange!

more_horiz
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:

Do you have skype so we can discuss this furthermore, and finalize the idea?

If so, PM me your skype.

Sorry, i don't use skype. Why don't you just PM me through this forum?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply