UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionHi. Do you like unity? Come and join in my team. I'm making a 3D Survival, but like all in pixels. Something like Cube World. Come on - join for free EmptyHi. Do you like unity? Come and join in my team. I'm making a 3D Survival, but like all in pixels. Something like Cube World. Come on - join for free

more_horiz
Hello. Wanna join in the team? - Just add me in skype - joro.jur - then message me this questions and their awnsers:

1. How old are you

2. You want to be...(scripter,model maker,designer...)

3. How much time you use Unity - From how long?

5. Where do you live?

------------------------------------
COME ON! - JOIN - IT'S FREE Wink

descriptionHi. Do you like unity? Come and join in my team. I'm making a 3D Survival, but like all in pixels. Something like Cube World. Come on - join for free EmptyRe: Hi. Do you like unity? Come and join in my team. I'm making a 3D Survival, but like all in pixels. Something like Cube World. Come on - join for free

more_horiz
Hi,

I am 19 years old.
I want to be a Scripter.
I am making games since 1 year.
I live in Mumbai, India.
I am a google play developer.
My developer id is Hopgatterz Co.
Link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks!
Regards,
Aashish

descriptionHi. Do you like unity? Come and join in my team. I'm making a 3D Survival, but like all in pixels. Something like Cube World. Come on - join for free EmptyQuestion???

more_horiz
I wanted to ask that what do you mean by maker (ex.Terrain designer)??

descriptionHi. Do you like unity? Come and join in my team. I'm making a 3D Survival, but like all in pixels. Something like Cube World. Come on - join for free EmptyRe: Hi. Do you like unity? Come and join in my team. I'm making a 3D Survival, but like all in pixels. Something like Cube World. Come on - join for free

more_horiz
Joro332211 wrote:
Hello. Wanna join in the team? - Just add me in skype - joro.jur - then message me this questions and their awnsers:

1. How old are you

2. You want to be...(scripter,model maker,designer...)

3. How much time you use Unity - From how long?

5. Where do you live?

COME ON! - JOIN - IT'S FREE Wink

I'm not a moderator, so I don't have the power to do it myself, but your topic is in the wrong thread. Please, move it to the Seeking Team Members thread.

more_horiz
Listen - Everyone who wants to join in the team - My skype is: joro.jur - I DO NOT pay!! But if we earn something from the game. I'll give you part of it. Thank you! - EVERYONE - CAN BE ACCEPTED !!! - just add me in skype: joro.jur

more_horiz
aashish1111 wrote:
Hi,

I am 19 years old.
I want to be a Scripter.
I am making games since 1 year.
I live in Mumbai, India.
I am a google play developer.
My developer id is Hopgatterz Co.
Link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks!
Regards,
Aashish

I'll be glad to work with you - You know just what to do. - Skype: joro.jur

more_horiz
HDMaku wrote:
I wanted to ask that what do you mean by maker (ex.Terrain designer)??

HDMaku - You can choose what you wanna do. If you want you will be only for the terrain. if you want only model designer. You can choose Wink - add me in skype: joro.jur

more_horiz
Hi i'm 14 years old
i want to make the envirolment
i use unity since 2 years
i'm brasilian

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply