UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionPlayers to Players online game EmptyPlayers to Players online game

more_horiz
Hello every one. i am very knew here and thinking to make few games. i have an ideas but it hard to find proper software. my question is. if i want to make game where online players to player can play games. Such as 8 ball pool or similiar like a game of war etc. which software do i need it to finish my projects. i already have unity3d Pro. but i have not seen this option in there. your help will be really appericated. thanks

descriptionPlayers to Players online game EmptyRe: Players to Players online game

more_horiz
There is no software that will magically write your code and setup everything to enable the multiplayer aspects in your game. In this case it seems as though you would like to have it setup in a way many mobile games are with their integrated social/multiplayer aspecs. This of course can be done in unity, if you don't have any knowledge as to where to start you can find alot of great documentation and tutorials online with some simple searches. Better yet if you are looking to invest in a pre-built system you can look in the unity asset store for multiplayer solutions that may aid you in building your game.

descriptionPlayers to Players online game EmptyWannamke a survivial game?

more_horiz
i can make the game movements and guns from misterninjas videos i would download the maps and gun movements and guns so watcha say?
the waldo one on skype

descriptionPlayers to Players online game EmptyRe: Players to Players online game

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply