UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionNewbie from New York with big dreams EmptyNewbie from New York with big dreams

more_horiz
Peace everybody! My name is Richard "R Streetz" Streeter. I am a music producer, DJ, Graphics Designer, Photographer, Videographer, among other things. I am just an artist overall. I love to create. I am also passionate about video games. I used to use RPG Maker back in the day LOL. I stumbled upon Unity5 last night actually looking for a new version of RPG Maker. I was amazed at my discovery! I still consider myself a beginner when it comes to game development.

I am creating a multimedia company entitled "AFT: All For the Team" I plan to develop apps and games for mobile as well as consoles eventually. As of right now we are more focused on creating videos and short films. I've always seen myself doing somthing big in the realm of gaming. Finding out about Unity 5 has definitely brought me a lot closer to that goal.

I figure I will do some more research and watch a few more tutorials before I start an actual project. I definitely want to build with a team of experts who can help bring my visions to life.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you all. Peace! Very Happy

descriptionNewbie from New York with big dreams EmptyRe: Newbie from New York with big dreams

more_horiz
I'm pretty well in the same boat as you. Big dreams, with a media company being constructed, a HUGE saga of video games I want to build, and very little knowledge as of yet regarding Unity. I'm a novice. lol
I have a small team currently working with me on my endeavor. My best friend, is my partner, and my older brother has recently joined our team. That's it. lol
I'm a pen and pencil artist, my friend is a writer, and my brother is a graphic artist. So we have a lot of bases covered, but we are severely understaffed. lmao
I'm looking to learn Unity, so I can assist in the 3d modelling aspect of our game. Also, the more I know, the more I understand about what can and cannot be done. Hit me up if you wanna swap battle stories or something. lmao
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply