UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionI need some characters for my project. EmptyI need some characters for my project.

more_horiz
Hallo:D ma name is Bullat, in new here nice to meet you guys.

Btw i need some help.

I've already download an engine to create my game [Fantasy Enviroment], i have some ideas for the characters and enemies but i don`t have time to model them [I have 23 days left to end the game], i have the storyboard but any idea of characters, maybe Dwarfs, Skeletons, Dragons, Trolls anything about Fantasy Characters will be helpfull, also torrents will be helpfull.

descriptionI need some characters for my project. EmptyRe: I need some characters for my project.

more_horiz
Check out miaxamo's solutions, like fuse where you can put together characters pretty nicely that matches what you are looking for. Please keep in mind it is highly unlikely you find a character artist willing to work for free, definitely on the complex end of things when it comes to modelling.

descriptionI need some characters for my project. EmptyRe: I need some characters for my project.

more_horiz
I'm afraid that is too late Sad but it's possible that this info will be valid for other people.

Check [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] In this site are a lot of fantasy characters, some are free and other are very cheap. Several characters are rigged and animated. I have used several of this characters in others games and works very good, but I don`t have tested the characters with Unity.

Good Luck with the game.

Fernando.

more_horiz
the Assest store

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply