UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionBasic educational games for small children EmptyBasic educational games for small children

more_horiz
Hi

Ive been wanting to develop a game/educational experience for small children and want it to have a similar feel to it as Toca Boca life games do. I am experienced with photoshop and illustrator being a graphic designer and I'm also a fine artist. My question is do I develop all of the assets in these programmes and then import them into Unity (I have working knowledge of Cinema 4D and the interface looks very similar to that).

I am assuming I draw my background scene in illustrator or photoshop and then all of the moveable assets as separate files and then import them all.

This might sound like a really basic stupid question to those who have lots of experience but I'm just starting out with unity so please excuse my der-brain-ness.

All the tutorials I see are for the more mature complex games with environments, textures and are more 3D.

Code:

descriptionBasic educational games for small children Emptyassets

more_horiz
Unity treats assets all the same. There are 2D tutorials, just check CG persia or kickass torrents
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply