UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionTotally lost in Unity EmptyTotally lost in Unity

more_horiz
Hey all,

I've just started doing some work in unity...totally unfamiliar to me. I've spent the last couple of years doing something totally different.

I've got a pretty major project coming up where I need to create a project in unity and the coding stuff is pretty terrifying.

Any tips other than look at the tutorials?

I'm looking to make a start up project, that is an interactive learning tool. Things I need to know are so basic the laughs I have no doubt will be rolling in.

I need some sort of start up screen with sounds and a heartbeat counter, then I need to know how to create clickable sections that will open to a new image (enlarged) as well as being able to use a slider to show advancement of disease!

I'm struggling to relate the tutorials to what I want to do, any ideas or help would be great!

Lost

descriptionTotally lost in Unity EmptyLOST?

more_horiz
I'm just a new guy, so this might just be me being incompetent, innocent, or just plain ignorant, but if I say never give up, would that be good advice? Anyway, Happy Game Deving.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply