UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionHello im new  EmptyHello im new

more_horiz
hello guys im new to this forum and just want say hello Very Happy...  my current project in unity is calles "the island"
thanks for reading Razz

descriptionHello im new  EmptyRe: Hello im new

more_horiz
Welcome to UnityNinja! I hope you learn alot from here, and it sounds like a good game. Keep us updated!

more_horiz
MusicKing7 wrote:
Welcome to UnityNinja! I hope you learn alot from here, and it sounds like a good game. Keep us updated!
for sure i will ... thx Very Happy

more_horiz
Hey and welcome to the forum!
I would like to find out more about your current project, can you write a description of what your game is about.

--New Developer

more_horiz
NewDeveloper wrote:
Hey and welcome to the forum!
I would like to find out more about your current project, can you write a description of what your game is about.

--New Developer
im sure u have already seen my post in the showcase Razz .... and thx ... it seems like on this forum are pretty nice guys

more_horiz
NXTGen welcome aboard, are you using ORK framework? I thought I saw your island game on their forums?

more_horiz
artain wrote:
NXTGen   welcome aboard, are you using ORK framework?  I thought I saw your island  game on their forums?
öhhmm no i dont ... i dont even know what this is :DDD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply