UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionThe Island  EmptyThe Island

more_horiz
Im developing my game for a few month now and thats how it looks like now:

this is just a simple gameplay, but a new update (update 12) will be out soon ...
(when i have enough time)

descriptionThe Island  EmptyRe: The Island

more_horiz
Very nice, can't wait until the next update.
Can you put it onto webplayer so we can have a look at what the game feels like?

--New Developer

more_horiz
It definitely looks unique in many ways. I really like the main menu, and the 3D button effects. Yes, as newdeveloper said, It'd be really cool if you could post a webplayer demo of the game. Keep up the great work, and keep us posted Very Happy 

more_horiz
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
It definitely looks unique in many ways. I really like the main menu, and the 3D button effects. Yes, as newdeveloper said, It'd be really cool if you could post a webplayer demo of the game. Keep up the great work, and keep us posted Very Happy 
well im no fan of webplayer demos but ill relase a open alpha version as soon as it has a full level playable and player controls are finished

more_horiz
Alright sounds good!

more_horiz
Just one question. How do you make it so when you turn around you get the sway effect?

more_horiz
MusicKing7 wrote:
Just one question. How do you make it so when you turn around you get the sway effect?
using a script attached to the parent object of the player weapons .... when i have time ill make a tut on this on this forum

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply