UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionANIMATIONS FOR MY 3D MODELS EmptyANIMATIONS FOR MY 3D MODELS

more_horiz
I have already finished making my models in Blender. It has scripts for health, AI, etc but still have no animations. I don't know how to start with the animations any guides or step by step procedures how can i start making animation for my models?

Thanks in advance!  Very Happy 

descriptionANIMATIONS FOR MY 3D MODELS EmptyRe: ANIMATIONS FOR MY 3D MODELS

more_horiz
Here watch this vid:

more_horiz
Oh thanks for this, is it possible if i do the animations in unity? the models i made are for a fps game enemies.  Smile 

more_horiz
Yes, it is possible, but i definitely do not recommend it at all. It is much harder to do them in unity, and may not end up looking as good.

more_horiz
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
Yes, it is possible, but i definitely do not recommend it at all. It is much harder to do them in unity, and may not end up looking as good.
i made my animations in unity and yes they look a bit crabby but they are only placeholders so .... but if you spent a bit time on it and be patient you can have really nice animations made with unity , too (4 that just go to window>animation with your object you want to animate selected)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply