Hi guys, My name's Sam.
I'm an entrepreneur on the Gold Coast of Australia. I've been looking into game/app development for some time now and have caught quite an interest in it but unfortunately, I'm very much a novice in this field.

If any one reading this who enjoys car games or develops them, I'm sure you've heard of Soner Kara Games. I've been appreciating the work they've done on their apps though I definitely see where they can improve or expand in their games, particularly with their most popular game, Traffic Racer.

I've come up with a business model that runs the same as an endless car racing game similar to Traffic Racer only, much, much better and more in depth with plenty of room to grow as a game in the future.

I've come to this forum to reach out to anybody who has genuine skills in this field who may be interested in working on this project with me. the final product will be a mobile app and Facebook game.

Any questions or inquiries please feel free to message me I'm very eager to start this and work with some great minds. I'm fairly reluctant to disclose the full details of this app to everyone and anyone as intellectual property is a very fragile thing these days so contact me via personal messaging and we can discuss further.

- Sam