UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionNew Guy Incoming EmptyNew Guy Incoming

more_horiz
Hi there everyone, I'm BrandonBranderson and I'm very interested in unity development. I'm just starting out and I came here for tips and tricks after seeing one of the FPS kits on YouTube. I am currently starting a new game that is going to probably be pretty stupid... uh... I mean great. Maybe. Probably not. Anywhosel I just saw the thread so I decided, why not. The game I'm working on is called Lair of the Hammer Babies. Yeah. Gotta love random name generators. Its going to be a pretty silly first person shooter/adventure/Platformer<=(Maybe) I'm not going to give away any of the story yet but I will say there will be scraped elbows and monsters. Ah yes, elbows. Monsters are good too.

Here is the first model I have ever finished. You are going to wanna watch out for these in the game if you end up playing it.
Don't worry, you'll hear it coming.
New Guy Incoming 2i8jj4m

descriptionNew Guy Incoming EmptyRe: New Guy Incoming

more_horiz
Welcome to UnityNinja and WOW that model is amazing! You have to teach me how to make a model sometime. Anyways I hope you have a great time here!

more_horiz
Welcome! And great model btw, and it'd be great if you could update us in your game's progress in the project showcase section!

more_horiz
Thanks for the welcome and the kind words about the cactus model.  Yeah its a cactus enemy. Didn't really clarify what it was in the original post did I?  Anyway, I would be more than happy to update you all on the progress of it as it comes along. Unfortunately for right now all I have is two models (one unfinished) and the starting hallway.  I have some pen and ink concept pics drawn on a mini notepad which i could probably redraw and make better using Sketchbook Pro with my Wacom tablet.  If all goes according to plan, this should be my first complete game.  Problem is I have a huge, recurring tendency to get bored of something and give up on it.  Either that or I take pretty long breaks from it to keep from getting bored and gather more ideas.  I already asked a few of my friends and they have all said they would help with voices.  The person I asked to do the cactus can seriously scream, so expect to be chased by some loud cacti.      Heres a screenie of what I have so far of the first level. Just a starting room and a hallway so far. More detail will be added. To see the full image just drag what you can see of it to a new tab.
New Guy Incoming 1zwj7es

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply