UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

pollIs my age crazy for game making.

Yes
38%
No
38%
It's an ok age
24%
Total Votes:

descriptionThe Truth... EmptyThe Truth...

more_horiz
Look I haven't told you some stuff like some others so I'm just gonna tell my age and it's a pretty crazy age for game development. So anyways my age would be 11 years old and I have been game making for only these 2 months of 2014 so I think my age is crazy if it was for game making. What do you think?

descriptionThe Truth... EmptyRe: The Truth...

more_horiz
Oh yeah and I'm now the first ever Super Member!!!

more_horiz
Wow! That is amazing! And i do think it's crazy, but in a good, way! At your age I would be into pokemon, but you are probably one of the youngest game devs I know. And yes you are the first super member on this forum! So congratz!

more_horiz
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
Wow! That is amazing! And i do think it's crazy, but in a good, way! At your age I would be into pokemon, but you are probably one of the youngest game devs I know. And yes you are the first super member on this forum! So congratz!

Thanks! The only thing I need to learn in my game making in Unity would be scripting! Most people would tell me that I'm too young to be a game dev but I don't think I am!

more_horiz
yes but I am also 11 and I am a good moddeler I start modelling when I was 9.
I also want to learn scripting.
but not from videos from pdf.
and other written resources.
help me friends.

more_horiz
i started right at 12 years old...it was a huge life changer Very Happy

more_horiz
I started developing when I was 13, and now that I am 14 years I've learned how to make simple scripts, and make 3d models Very Happy Very Happy

more_horiz
developer23 wrote:
I started developing when I was 13, and now that I am 14 years I've learned how to make simple scripts, and make 3d models Very Happy:D
Fantastic! Thats really good you have started learning..most people think programming is a waste of time. Most kids in the digital age want and have the passion for developing a video game like other publishers (nintendo, valve, infinity ward, etc)
I'm glad to see other people my age doing this Smile

more_horiz
BryceCain25 wrote:
developer23 wrote:
I started developing when I was 13, and now that I am 14 years I've learned how to make simple scripts, and make 3d models Very Happy:D

Fantastic! Thats really good you have started learning..most people think programming is a waste of time. Most kids in the digital age want and have the passion for developing a video game like other publishers (nintendo, valve, infinity ward, etc)
I'm glad to see other people my age doing this Smile

Thanks Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply