UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionIntroducing Myself... EmptyIntroducing Myself...

more_horiz
Well.... here is the first lesson i learned. "Read instructions carefully". So a new post on introducing myself instead of replying to another thread. Hehe.
Hi everyone, My name is Arjee Jacob Jacob ( yes, two Jacobs and no, it doesn't mean I have 2 dads Razz). I am a complete beginner in game programming. I am an Indian, but my family is scattered across the world. I have an intermediate knowledge in C++, C and Verilog. And for starters I have created a terrain and a texture using unity and added a FPS object to walk through the terrain. I saw this tutorial on YouTube by misterninjaboy. From there I was directed to this site. I want to build my career on Game programming and design. And I hope this site may help me achieve my goals. So with trembling fingers and blind faith, I come unto this world with hope and much to learn from each other in this forum.

descriptionIntroducing Myself... EmptyRe: Introducing Myself...

more_horiz
Nicely written btw! And welcome to unityninja! I really hope this community could help you achieve you're goals! If you need any help at any time, don't be shy to ask in the help section, there will be many of us that would be willing to help! Good luck with everything, and I'll see ya in the forums!

more_horiz
Welcome argyjacob!
I'm glad you are able to experience the greatness of the UnityNinja forum!
Here we have very friendly staff!
Please let any of the staff know if you have any problems (with the website, other members, etc)
Happy game design!
-BryceCain25

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply