UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

pollIs this the best game ever?? :)

Heck ya it is! I would totally spread the word.
100%
NO! Its horrible, i hate it and i don't want it to show up ever on this forum
0%
Total Votes:

descriptionSkyfall Beta released! (by RadioactiveGames) EmptySkyfall Beta released! (by RadioactiveGames)

more_horiz
Play for free now!
PLAY!

youtube gamer program: program
Added list:
*Multiplayer
*Numerous Guns
*Player Spawn
*A minor multiplayer map
*DLC (coming very soon)
Thank you
-Dev Team

descriptionSkyfall Beta released! (by RadioactiveGames) EmptyRe: Skyfall Beta released! (by RadioactiveGames)

more_horiz
Well done! I really like the game! Can't wait for full release! What else are u planning on adding?

descriptionSkyfall Beta released! (by RadioactiveGames) EmptyRe: Skyfall Beta released! (by RadioactiveGames)

more_horiz
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
Well done! I really like the game! Can't wait for full release! What else are u planning on adding?
Thank you! I don't know what i'm going to add quite yet, maybe some better destruction and better physics.
And for the full release it will be executed as a .exe file
There will be alot of bugs and graphical features fixed.
Lots more to come Smile

more_horiz
How is dev going with this game right now?

more_horiz
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
How is dev going with this game right now?
Good, that was just a kit used Razz my team has actually moved over to Unreal Engine 4 just because of the technical capacity.
I will look at using unity for maybe a mobile game. Thanks for checking up on us though Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply