UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionFREE GAME PROJECT "Ship Game" (Android Project) made in Unity EmptyFREE GAME PROJECT "Ship Game" (Android Project) made in Unity

more_horiz
Do you like pirate games?
You are inspired by the game in this style and you want to do the same,
but only better? Then Ship Game will help you with this.

FREE GAME PROJECT "Ship Game" (Android Project) made in Unity Oi3WmLd

Arrow  Arrow DOWNLOAD FREE

Contact me for help and questions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by phenom1895 on Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionFREE GAME PROJECT "Ship Game" (Android Project) made in Unity EmptyRe: FREE GAME PROJECT "Ship Game" (Android Project) made in Unity

more_horiz
never mind ur scam reporting u bitch

descriptionFREE GAME PROJECT "Ship Game" (Android Project) made in Unity EmptyRe: FREE GAME PROJECT "Ship Game" (Android Project) made in Unity

more_horiz
reporting for what ?

more_horiz
Thats the way i share files and its not a scam. How smart are you just to chosse Trojan sites between a normal site and normal app where u can find passwords of my files. I made it  because i want to get better google adsense statiscic. If you dont like it just search of another files with trojan viruses and leave me alone stop insult my work which ive been working long time. Thanks Smile

more_horiz
Most of "her" free games, you need to access a website that contains malware and my guess once you get to the site, you will need to sign up for crap.

If anyone has passwords for "her" games, post them!

The password URL goes to a video, I downloaded and posted to YouTube.

Be careful with this user, they are posting on malware sites and this could be a major scam!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply