UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

TitanFall Like Robot Script

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionTitanFall Like Robot Script - Page 2 EmptyRe: TitanFall Like Robot Script

more_horiz
MusicKing7 wrote:
BryceCain25 wrote:
developer23 wrote:
thank you Very Happy, will be useful in the future, sorry if I write bad English but I am Italian Wink

lol thanks Wink
Its totally ok! It doesn't matter how well you speak english as long as we communicate and learn programming, im fine Wink

Congrats on SuperMod Bryce!
Smile thanks, I couldn't have done it without Misterninjaboy

descriptionTitanFall Like Robot Script - Page 2 EmptyRe: TitanFall Like Robot Script

more_horiz
BryceCain25 wrote:
MusicKing7 wrote:
BryceCain25 wrote:
developer23 wrote:
thank you Very Happy, will be useful in the future, sorry if I write bad English but I am Italian Wink

lol thanks Wink
Its totally ok! It doesn't matter how well you speak english as long as we communicate and learn programming, im fine Wink

Also, I never even knew there was a rank of SuperMod  Shocked

more_horiz
MusicKing7 wrote:
BryceCain25 wrote:
MusicKing7 wrote:
BryceCain25 wrote:
developer23 wrote:

lol thanks Wink

Also, I never even knew there was a rank of SuperMod  Shocked
it was a special rank, I don't know if he will give it to anyone else

more_horiz
Lol, Im gonna stop quoting because it's like spam XD. Anyways great job with the script.

more_horiz
MusicKing7 wrote:
Lol, Im gonna stop quoting because it's like spam XD. Anyways great job with the script.
thanks! Tell me if there is any errors Smile

more_horiz
I have tried and tried would you please please make a basic project

more_horiz
pureredneckgenius wrote:
I have tried and tried would you please please make a basic project
I will try, time is kinda limited atm, but yes I will try and make a base project, this doesn't really apply to the actual mesh of which the script is attached to the gameobject with this project, more of what is spawned in...fairly easy if you'd like guidance while I make the project

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply