UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionGood day, I'm Michel EmptyGood day, I'm Michel

more_horiz
I'm an old dog; learning new tricks. Its going to take me a while to learn how to create 3D items and how to code them.

I'm Canadian, a retired ex air force computer tech. I'm involved in a Unity project that requires the creation of 1st Nations Peoples/Native North American Indian artifacts. Having looked around, I have not found any pre-created items of this sort.

I'm working on a Niagara Falls themed city in XViREnt, a user-generated MMORPG platform with Oculus Rift support. The game being created is a 3D update of The King of Spades (TKoS) it is going to be renamed Rex Palarum.

Once this project is complete, I have another community called Rupert's Bay that will need to be created and it will be a wild west/native themed community.

If there are any 3D designers and code developers here that would be interested in working on this sort of project? If you are, please contact me.

descriptionGood day, I'm Michel EmptyRe: Good day, I'm Michel

more_horiz
Wow you sound like a very interesting person! Welcome to the forum!

more_horiz
I've never been accused of being boring.

I spent the winter developing 6 sour dough bread starters using; normal bread yeast, wine yeast, beer hops, yogurt culture, wild yeast and a potato and hops combination.

This spring I'm working on rebuilding my herb garden. The mint, over the years, has taken over; its time to tear it out and put it in its place.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply