UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionTUT 4 and 5 need help EmptyTUT 4 and 5 need help

more_horiz
In TUT 4 u have the Gun Script i used it in my gun but i need to make a muzzle and other stuff right ? Because i copy pasted the components and it didnt work in my gun, not even the shell which was in the folder.
In TUT 5 when i decompress the package it says FBXImport fail, and when i click play it says Compiler Errors must be fixed before entering gameplay.
Pls help

Last edited by MisterNinjaBoy on Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FIXING COLOUR)

descriptionTUT 4 and 5 need help EmptyRe: TUT 4 and 5 need help

more_horiz
hi NikRaven! Please don't make the text black next time lol Wink
You're problem is simple, you just need to take a quick look at some of the things MisterNinjaBoy has covered in the tutorial. Make sure you have the wright animations assigned. Make sure you have the particle effect assigned, also the gun GameObject.
and the FbXImport Fail is a weird import error that happens to alot of people.
Just hit the "Clear" button in the console, if this doesn't go away, you might wan't to check your Unity version

more_horiz
BryceCain25 wrote:
You're problem is simple, you just need to take a quick look at some of the things MisterNinjaBoy has covered in the tutorial. Make sure you have the wright animations assigned. Make sure you have the particle effect assigned, also the gun GameObject.
Just hit the "Clear" button in the console, if this doesn't go away, you might wan't to check your Unity version

LOL I agree with bryce. NEVER make you're text black, please. Very Happy

more_horiz
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
BryceCain25 wrote:

LOL I agree with bryce. NEVER make you're text black, please. Very Happy
Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply