UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionOpen World Zombie Game EmptyOpen World Zombie Game

more_horiz
Good Afternoon, Unityninja! This post is to inform you about an Open-World Zombie Game. One Knife Games (The game design company...me) are looking for certain team member to help make this. We cannot offer any sort of payment but we are planning to sell the game and through that you will be paid.

TEAM MEMBERS!

Modeler: A person(s) that will model the map and guns. (moderate and moderate pay)
Scripter: A person(s) that will develop the scripts for the game. (hardest, but most amount of payment)
Filmer: A persom(s) that will make the update videos for the game. (easiest, but lowest amount of payment)

PM me if you want more details on the game and check out our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/oneknifegames

Last edited by One Knife Games on Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing stuff.)

descriptionOpen World Zombie Game EmptyRe: Open World Zombie Game

more_horiz
If you want to make a free game i'll help.

more_horiz
Hey I will help my skype is william2001a

more_horiz
i can help

more_horiz
i would like to help you with map design and creativity but a little more information on the game would be nice

more_horiz
He dosent reply from a month ago

more_horiz
i will help my skype : jacobbolam

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply