UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionsup fellas Emptysup fellas

more_horiz
Hi guys, my name is Rob and I'm one of the texturers for the game Squad Force.
I'm 16 years old, I live in Lithuania and I hope to be as awesome as the other game dev folks from around the world  Cool 

I've been starting to texture since last year and I have definitely learned A LOT since then. I should thank all of those guys who have helped me, made tutorials, gave some useful tips and such.

Wanna know some of my stuff that I've made? Unfortunately I don't have a portfolio yet, so I really can't show you what I've done in one place. Google my username though, I'm pretty sure you'll get some results.

descriptionsup fellas EmptyRe: sup fellas

more_horiz
Welcome to unityninja

more_horiz
Antivirus_404 wrote:

I've been starting to texture since last year and I have definitely learned A LOT since then. I should thank all of those guys who have helped me, made tutorials, gave some useful tips and such.

I've always wondered how 3d models are textured. Do you have any tutorials you used that you still remember?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply