UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionOhai Unity Ninja Forums with 10 character minimum limit on topic titles for some reason :P EmptyOhai Unity Ninja Forums with 10 character minimum limit on topic titles for some reason :P

more_horiz
Ohai all, decided to join this place because why not Razz I'm a 16 year old kidiot hoping to one day make a career out of making games, and thought I might as well learn how to make games in my free time, because I'm not exactly doing anything productive with it anyways.

I'm a total noob at this, just installed Unity today (chose it because I hear it's beginner friendly) and have no idea how to mostly anything, so I'm browsing YouTube for tutorials right now. I don't think I'm going to post that much here to start, I'll probably mostly be lurking and whatnot. I'm currently not working on anything special right now, and likely won't for a while, until I learn how to properly use this software.

Anywho, hello all, and yeah. Nice place you've got here.

descriptionOhai Unity Ninja Forums with 10 character minimum limit on topic titles for some reason :P EmptyRe: Ohai Unity Ninja Forums with 10 character minimum limit on topic titles for some reason :P

more_horiz
Hey welcome to the forum! I hope you have a great time here! If you need any help just make a post! Have fun.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply