UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionproblem with monodevelop  Emptyproblem with monodevelop

more_horiz
Hi for some reason i cant open up script's in monodevelop i click on a script and then monodevelop shows the loading screen bit of it and then disappears any ideas would be very much appreciated. Smile

descriptionproblem with monodevelop  EmptyRe: problem with monodevelop

more_horiz
What OS are you using? I remember encountering this problem when I used OSX. You don't necessarily need to use monodevelop, you can use whatever you want, just change it in your preferences.

more_horiz
Hmmm...are there any errors when you first load it up? It's probably already loaded, just it has a endless splash screen until you close the error.
This happens to me alot. The most common I have seen are: line endings, library problems (usually problems with the solution tab)

more_horiz
Circlet+Alt+Delete task manager services Press M find mono or unity right click end process tree restart open unity problem is fixed

more_horiz
If you dont get it working then I recommend switching to NotePad++.

--New Developer

more_horiz
NewDeveloper wrote:
If you dont get it working then I recommend switching to NotePad++.

--New Developer
Ick, try using Visual Basic, or something like that, the UI in notepad++ just gives me a headache, but that's all preference

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply