UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionDecrypted Source EmptyDecrypted Source

more_horiz
Hello everyone and welcome to my Introduction i'm not normally good with these so lets just keep it short i'm Chris Founder of Decrypted Source (just started out Embarassed its a 2 man team at the moment but the other person creates music for the video games while i have to create level design character animations and rigging creating terrain realistic lighting shading and many other tasking jobs  Crying or Very sad i would like to bring together a team using this forum to create 3 types of Games. Number 1 open World survival the Name at the moment is Echo's Descend (working on it). Number 2 an FPS Game currently named Call to War : Front-lines (also need work). Finally Number 3 is going to be an RPG that i hope to sequel maybe even prequel about going to places that are secrets not meant to exist Area Bermuda, Triangle etc no name YET pirat

descriptionDecrypted Source EmptyWelcome!

more_horiz
Hey Chris!
Welcome to UnityNinja!
We hope you will enjoy this forum.
If there is anything you can contact us. (Click Below)
Click here to Contact us

--Aitlan
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply