UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionLeazle Here :) EmptyLeazle Here :)

more_horiz
Hey guys, Leazle here (or otherwise Joe) and i like to create games. I am specifically a Programmer & i am beginning to build up a team that develops games together! ive been on the site before but forgot my email/pword so i made this new account a while back but only just started to use the site because i really like the community on here Smile

Im not mentioning much on what im working on yet but i should be making a post shortly giving updates!

descriptionLeazle Here :) EmptyRe: Leazle Here :)

more_horiz
Hey, I see that you have not been welcomed properly so, welcome to the UnityNinja forum.
If you ever need any help then make sure to make a post in Help(General) section or message one of the UnityNinja administrators or moderators.

What was the name of your previous account?

--New Developer

more_horiz
NewDeveloper wrote:
Hey, I see that you have not been welcomed properly so, welcome to the UnityNinja forum.
If you ever need any help then make sure to make a post in Help(General) section or message one of the UnityNinja administrators or moderators.

What was the name of your previous account?

--New Developer

I beleive it was MRMURK4G3, maybe Spectaculah. Thanks Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply