UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionNew Developer Searching Team EmptyNew Developer Searching Team

more_horiz
Hello, I am searching for 1-3 team members, I am searching for a gun maker, animator and a map maker.
I need this for a multiplayer game that I am creating, I will be handling all of the Unity creations and in the end making trailer's , logos and other bits and pieces that will be needed.
If you are interested then make sure to send your projects to this email adress : NewDeveloperr @ gmail.com
I am looking forward to seeing all of your creations, and if I dont reply then make sure to send me a message on UnityNinja forum.

Thank you for reading and I hope many of you will send in your projects.

--New Developer

descriptionNew Developer Searching Team EmptyRe: New Developer Searching Team

more_horiz
do you have any project you started i well like to see your work

more_horiz
ryan2brian wrote:
do you have any project you started i well like to see your work

I see your weapons are from call of duty. that looks nice. but they are copy-written unfortunately.

more_horiz
I see your weapons are from call of duty. that looks nice. but they are copy-written unfortunately. wrote:

Iknow am using it as a placeholder

more_horiz
Hello, this is Yinoguns from the Channel Yin117, you contacted me and left this Forums link on Youtube sometime ago, i'm afraid that Youtube's messages got filtered and of course its a pain to know where your inbox is since they changed things *cough* for the worse *cough*.

Anyway rant over, if your still looking for someone to help make a map or such, I just recently finished my Brookes Degree and have good experience with Unity.

However I have not purchased Autodesk Maya, but that can be worked around ie purchasing later on, etc.

Get in touch if your still in need of assistance; YonHolmes.weebly.com is the best place to go.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply