UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionIntroductions EmptyIntroductions

more_horiz
Hello! I go by ArtGuyJoe. I am a hobbyist who uses Poser Pro 2014 and am thinking of upgrading to the Dev Kit. My son and I had a 3 hour drive yesterday and came up with a very wide concept of a game and I figured I would try to learn Unity and see if it is even feasible.

descriptionIntroductions EmptyRe: Introductions

more_horiz
ArtGuyJoe wrote:
Hello!  I go by ArtGuyJoe.  I am a hobbyist who uses Poser Pro 2014 and am thinking of upgrading to the Dev Kit.  My son and I had a 3 hour drive yesterday and came up with a very wide concept of a game and I figured I would try to learn Unity and see if it is even feasible.

Awesome! That is so cool how inspired people can get started making Unity3D games Very Happy
Unity3D is by far the easiest and best to work with in terms of the game developer industry.
If you could give us some ideas (us meaning moderators), we could help you get going in development, just go to the help page where we can see more of your needs Smile
Don't be afraid to ask simple questions, we will answer no matter what Very Happy
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply