UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

animation not playing (AnimationSetup)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
DeveloperLuke
biokid21
6 posters

descriptionanimation not playing (AnimationSetup) - Page 2 EmptyRe: animation not playing (AnimationSetup)

more_horiz
Your very welcome. Smile

descriptionanimation not playing (AnimationSetup) - Page 2 EmptyRe: animation not playing (AnimationSetup)

more_horiz
I know this forum is a bit old, but I have a different problem. My animation starts without hitting w, and never stops. I restarted the project, and deleted the old one, but just in case it doesn't work again, any tips?

more_horiz
Pnash600 wrote:
I know this forum is a bit old, but I have a different problem. My animation starts without hitting w, and never stops. I restarted the project, and deleted the old one, but just in case it doesn't work again, any tips?

This forum is old? I think you mean topic.. Haha as this forum is about to hit it's first 'birthday' this december.. And For trouble with stopping animations, I recommend you skip to my 5th tutorial, where I show how to fix this problem trowards the end of the video, and also include a full source project download, with no problems.

more_horiz
Okay, thanks for such a quick reply, and one more thing, I wasn't too concerned with that but I will take a look at it, but the aimdownsight script was also giving me an error, something about fpswalker being unknown, I looked it up and could only find one person who had a similar problem but got no answer. I did however find a much more simplified ads script in another aiming tutorial, would it work to just insert that in instead?

more_horiz
Pnash600 wrote:
Okay, thanks for such a quick reply, and one more thing, I wasn't too concerned with that but I will take a look at it, but the aimdownsight script was also giving me an error, something about fpswalker being unknown, I looked it up and could only find one person who had a similar problem but got no answer. I did however find a much more simplified ads script in another aiming tutorial, would it work to just insert that in instead?

Yes you can use ur own aiming script, in fact I use a simplified error free aiming script in tut 5 and 6.. So just skip to tut 5 and ignore 4, should solve all your problems.

more_horiz
Okay, thanks for all your help!

more_horiz
hello ..Smile Smile
I have followed your tutorial .. but I have a little problem with the "walking animation".
My animation moves itself without me pressing the "w" and can not stop ..Sad
I use unity 4.5.0
please provide a solution. thank you .... Smile Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply